My multi-month office project is now complete! This space was built in a ~10,000sq/ft warehouse to be the office for the local HVAC company. The owner framed it out, planning to do all the work himself. He ran out of time and hired me to take it from studs to a finished 900sq/ft office space. I did a little bit of everything. I did all the insulation, drywall, drywall finishing, painting, doors, and trim.
The owner and I laid a lot of the tile together. I didn’t have much experience doing the tile, neither did he, and we couldn’t find a local tile guy. We did about 2/3 of the office space, then decided tile wasn’t for us. He was able to find a guy locally who was willing to work on trade for some HVAC work on his house. Win-Win-Win